Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Wednesday, February 13th, 2008 5:24pm (Spain) CC-CS, Seville, Spain

Good day to all!
Dad, I hear your comments for a picture with Sophia, and I'll put it up soon... don't worry.  Today I bought my tickets to go to Germany, and I'm stoked.  Its really just occurring to me now how I've got a lot going on while I'm here and I'll be home before I know it, which is kind of a bummer.  I'm having a real blast here!  Today, I ate lunch at a floating cafe that was docked on the side of the river.  SO COOL!!  Here's a little list of what's going on for me:

February 28th and 29th: No Class
March 14th- 18th:  Morocco and Sahara
March 16th - 22nd: Semana Santa (they overlap just a bit)
April 4th and 5th:  Grenada
April 10th - 14th: Germany to see Mark D. (bought the tickets today!)
April 26th: Gibraltar
May 3rd - 8th: FINA Open Water World Swimming Championships (right here in Seville!!)
May 19th: Back to the USA

Not to mention that during the weeks in between these adventures, I have school.  And the gym.  Totally crazy.  
Oh, the life I live!

No comments: